Reachstackers, Container Handlers, Forklifts & Port Handling Equipment
Reachstackers and Port Handling
Established for over 45 years, Shad Group are worldwide suppliers of new and used Reachstackers, Empty Container Handlers, Heavy Duty Forklifts, Terminal and Ro-Ro Tractors, Ship to Shore Cranes, Mobile Harbour Cranes and Rough Terrain Cranes and all other heavy duty material handling equipment from manufacturers including Kalmar, CVS Ferrari, Hyster, Linde and Terex among others.
Established in 1969, Shad Group is a market leader in the supply and maintenance of heavy duty port handling equipment. From our base in Skelmersdale in Lancashire, we supply and maintain reachstackers, empty container handlers forklifts and all other container handling equipment to operators of sea ports in many countries on all 5 continents.
- 45 years of exporting to our worldwide customer base
- Worldwide technical support for all machines supplied
- Full finance packages available with flexible payment terms
- Fully trained and highly experienced engineers
- All equipment supplied fully serviced and repaired with warranty & Certification
- Re-assembly service on customer’s site worldwide
- Maintenance & training for customer’s staff worldwide
The main objective of Shad Group was to provide a dedicated service to major ports, railheads and heavy industries by specialising in the supply of leading edge equipment from world renowned manufacturers and providing full and aftersales support direct. This has allowed Shad Group to remain independent and develop as an organisation determined to provide flexibility when solving a customers particular problem.
This approach has gained Shad Group an enviable reputation for providing total customer support. Our current customer list bears testimony to our way of thinking.